[Hustle Pro] GDPR CHECKBOX IN POPUPS & HUBSPOT INTEGRATION

Wondering where the checkbox option is on the popups. Also, I have added in hubspot successfully but the lists that show are mostly .csv files and not all of my lists…

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Cliff Hilton,

Wondering where the checkbox option is on the popups.

You should see the option to add GDPR checkbox fields, in the Email Opt-in field settings as shown in the following screenshot:

Once you click the "Insert Field" section, it should allow you to add a GDPR field. Please do note that the GDPR filed are only present for Opt-in Popups which supports input fields, and not for Informational Popups.

Also, I have added in hubspot successfully but the lists that show are mostly .csv files and not all of my lists…

I suppose you configured Hubspot for Newsletter Sign up opt-in, right? I checked the opt-in, and I could notice it does list CSV, and many others when I scroll.

Could you please share a screenshot of what exactly created in Hubspot is missing from the dropdown list so that we could have a better idea?

Looking forward to your response, so that we could help get you sorted asap. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Cliff Hilton
    • New Recruit

Hi, the only way I could get this to work was to make a new list as “Static” in Hubspot. Then have that list feed into the List I need the contact in. So, steps:

1. Build Static list

2. Feed this list into the Marketing List

3. Refresh the Hustle Popup Hubspot connect page

4. Choose new Static list

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Cliff Hilton,

Hi, the only way I could get this to work was to make a new list as "Static" in Hubspot. Then have that list feed into the List I need the contact in. So, steps:

Yes, at the moment as stated the Hubspot integration will only list out Static Lists. I'm afraid, Active Lists won't be displayed. Hustle should be adding the contacts automatically in a static list, could we know any specific reason to use Active List instead of Static Lists so that I could bring this into our team's attention for further features regarding this?

Using one popup, how do I make it act differently on two pages? On homepage i want it to show by ID, but on the other post page (possibly posts) I want it to pop after 1 sec.

I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box setting regarding this at the moment, the popups only behaves based on the Popup Triggers which can either be based on Click, time, scroll etc. I'm afraid, all these triggers couldn't be enabled at the same time.

Maybe you could click the "Duplicate" option which should allow you to duplicate the popup which could be configured to open in other posts after 1 sec.

I do see such a feature might be handy, and I'm checking this with the developer to see whether such a feature could be looked upon down the plugin's roadmap.

Please let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.