[Hustle Pro] Help Integrating Hustle with Zapier to connect with Moosend.

Hi this ticket is in response to this ticket (which is delayed).

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/hustle-pro-help-with-setting-up-hustle?replies=10#post-1415800

Can someone please advise on how to integrate Hustle, Zapier and Moosend.

I've been told there's no native integration with Hustle to Moosend yet and to use Zapier.

I can't find any articles/tutorials for instructions with Zpaier and Hustle — only forminator guides.

I really need to get this set up Asap as the other ticket was holding me back. Can someone please advise on how and what steps to take to achieve this integration – and how to test it all working, thank you.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Ana

Hope you are doing good today.

There a couple steps to integrate this with Moosend:

1. first create your pop up in Hustle and in Integrations tab choose Zapier

If you edit that Integrationsyou will see Webhook URL field. We paste here a URL from other step.

2. In Moosend:

a) create some Campaign and remeber a name of this Campaign

b) from Moosend -> Account -> Api key copy and save your API key

3. In Zapier:

a) create fresh ZAP with Webhooks, you will find guide here https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator/#zapier

Please note the same ZAP will have two options:

– Trigger (Webhooks)

– Action (Moosend)

In this step you will need copy generated URL and paste to your form pop up from step 1. (check above guide url)

After you create Catch hook from Webhooks Zapier on last step will show you a link to Action

b) create Action by Moosend (here you will need to use Moosend API key you save above) then choose your list and follow next step until you enable full ZAP.

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Ana
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Kris

Thanks for your guidance in this post.

I've been trying to set the Zap up with Moosend but always keep getting stuck on the step where it attempts to make a test Zap:

Screen shot:

Not really sure what I am doing wrong! Appreciate any further assistance you could provide!

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Ana

To investigate this more I will need some more details from you to double check all settings.

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question” and:

– Mark to my attention: ATTN: Kris Tomczyk

– Site access (login url/ username / password)

– Moosend access (login url/ username / password)

– Zapier access (login url/ username / password)

– Hustle module name (+ info is it pop up or slide in)

– Moosend campain name

– Zapier name

– Link back to this thread

Please don’t share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Ana

Thank you for correct data. I was not able to replicate same error.

I double check my steps and I was able to create correct webhook which I connect to Hustle Pop up. Other issue appear at same step as yours while creating connection to Moosend. No list appear and also custom list ID does not work.

I think this could be related to this:

https://zapier.com/help/troubleshooting/#dropdown-choices-are-empty

If you’re seeing empty choices, make sure the account you’ve connected has the necessary permissions to show all of the desired choices, and make sure that any criteria you have set up in your Zap that may be filtering out choices is set up appropriately.

I will recommend to use Moosend chat box which is visible in dashboard and clarify them whole case. Possibly this subaccount does not have correct permissions which cause the issue.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Ana

Hello again Kris

Thanks for doing all this investigating for me, it’s really helping.

I’ve made *some* progress.

You were spot on in identifying the permissions in the account not being set.

Just to let you know (in case you encounter the question for this again). The problem was that I was using the API key of the main account in Moosend. That’s why the mailing lists created for the SUB account were not showing up.

What I had to do was get the API key of the SUB account and enter that into Zapier. From here I was able to successfully test and add a subscriber to the list.

My journey has not ended, unfortunately, because now I am testing the form again on the website, and it seems that any emails being entered into Hustle are not getting sent into the mailing list within Moosend.

I am asking Moosend about it as well, but I have a feeling this is going back to Hustle now and figuring out why they are not getting sent from there?

Not sure, is there any chance you can still help out?

Hopefully, this is the last thing and I can stop bugging you from here on end!

Thanks!

• Ana

Thank you Kris

Hoping it can be resolved soon! Will you let me know?

Kirs, Client wants to start promoting the page, is there a way I can store the email addresses that people submit in the meantime, and then somehow transfer them into Moosend afterwards?

Thank you!

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Ana

I got respond from developer:

Looks like the zap is not correctly set up. In the member's zap the name and email is hardcoded

Instead, the values there should be grabbed dynamically from the fields passed in the first step

I just adjusted client zap on zapier, turned in On, and sent a testing subscriber. I can't access moosend (it says the password is wrong) so I can't confirm.

Can you ask the member to check out on moosend's side whether this subscriber was added, and to try again sending it from hustle?

Looks like password to moosend is change now so could you check above what developers said?

Also if there will be no positive results you can always generate from moosend code which you can paste on site in some html module. You can find that in:

Mailing list -> Generate subscribe form -> Code behind

Screenshot from my moosend:

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Ana

Kris !!

It worked! I can confirm that indeed Moosend is populating with subscribers entered into Hustle.

I can’t thank you enough for all the time you’ve put into this for me. I wouldn’t even know where to start otherwise.

I didn’t know that’s what you are supposed to do with Zapier when connecting it :- /

(I’ve never used Zapier before!). So in addition to your excellent customer service, thanks for also teaching me a few things!

I really hope WPMU will add native integration with Moosend soon! =D

Many thanks again Kris, and I can finally stop bothering you now!

(we got there in the end : )

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.