[Hustle Pro] Hustle Issue – Not all options showing in backend

Hi there! I'm using Hustle Pro for the first time and I don't believe I'm seeing all available options in the backend. I can't control the behavior settings on my slide-in. Can someone look into this for me?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Jon

I can see two JS errors on the console. That means, there is a conflict of Hustle with any other plugin or theme.

Would you please proceed a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#initial-troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Ash

• Jon
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

After disabling all plugins I’m seeing that both the “Testify” plugin by Aspen Grove Studios and Mhmm (Mighty Header & Menu Maker) plugin by BeSuperfly both cause the UI to disappear on the back end of the site when viewing the Hustle Pro “Behavior” settings.

Since both plugins seem to cause the same issue, do you have any recommendation for a solution?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jon,

Since both plugins seem to cause the same issue, do you have any recommendation for a solution?

I gave a look regarding this, and the behaviour setting in Hustle side for the Slide-in. It seems like the related section for the behaviour content isn’t getting displayed for the slide in due to the jQuery conflict.

It’s odd that both the plugins conflicts with Hustle in a similar way. I could notice console errors, but it doesn’t help much with pointing out further about the issue.

Could you please share the mentioned plugins so that we could test further, and see whether there is anything specific that could be worked upon regarding this. However, please do note that if the issue is more related to these plugins what we could check regarding it would be limited.

You can send zip copy of these plugins via our secure contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

– Link to download the plugin zip files, you can use Google Drive, Dropbox or such any 3rd party apps to share the download link.

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up on the ticket once you have sent. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jon,

Thanks for sending in the plugins really appreciate. I quickly installed the plugin and checked whether I could replicate the issue with UI not loading in the “Behaviour” tab for Hustle, but it seems to load fine.

On checking further, it seems like the issue has been resolved in the latest update of Hustle v 4.0.1, I’m not able to replicate the anomalies noticed with UI not loading anymore with the latest release.

I checked your website, and it seems to load fine too. Could you please check, and see whether everything works fine in Hustle side in your website too? Please do let us know if there is anything specific that needs to be looked upon regarding this too. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.