[Hustle Pro] Hustle Not Showing Embed

Hi,

After updating to Hustle version 4 my embedded item in the post is not showing. I'm using the embed shortcode to show a newsletter sign up form and the shortcode in placed inside the Advanced Ads plugin.

Plus I'm getting a red alert inside the embed edit that says 'Failed to intialize plugin: hustle.

Had a feeling this was going to be an issue on upgrade.

Thanks

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Emmanuel

I hope you are doing well today!

Sorry for the delay, but we were working on your issue :slight_smile:

I forwarded your issue to the developer about both the errors that you had on your dashboard and why is the ad not showing on your site after updating our plugin. However, we managed to fix the errors on your dashboard also we could notice that the embed was taking place with 2 other ads so in every time the page reloads it gives another ad.

Screenshot:

Also, when we finally noticed the post where you were placing your embed ad, we could notice that it is taking place on this page: Page, but not showing.

Screenshot:

the cause why wasn't appearing in your post page is that the embed opacity was set to 0 (invisible) and it should be set to 1, also while we were working on making opacity equal to 1, after a couple of tries we managed to make it appear in the post page:

Screenshot:

After a couple of minutes where we were checking the embed, it was totally disappeared from the post as if someone on your side deleted the shortcode from the post page.

Please if you need further help don't hesitate to contact us :slight_smile:

Hope this helps, Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,

Youssef

• Emmanuel
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

I really don’t understand what you mean by opacity? Where is that and how is it set? I didn’t touch that. Just updated the plugin. Is that in CSS somewhere?

Also, the issue is not fixed because the newsletter is still showing blank white space in all posts.

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Emmanuel

Hope everything is well!

I rechecked your website again and I have fixed the issue with our developer, now your Embed is showing correctly.

Screenshot:

About the CSS snippet "Opacity" don't worry about it, I have override it and now it is showing your Embed correctly :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great day ahead, feel free to replay here if you need further help.

Best regards,

Youssef.

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hi Emmanuel

Yes, you can remove it, I and our dev installed an old version of Hustle to see if your embed works with old versions of Hustle :slight_smile:

I’m sorry we forgot to remove it from your site. Please remove the old version which is Hustle v6.0.9

If you get confused or you wanted us to remove it for you, please, just replay here and I will be happy to remove it for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Youssef

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.