[Hustle Pro] Hustle Pro

I need to create a modal pop up that one can open on a click to get additional information. On the home page of academic.intelli.tours, you can see the various sections on the page and I would put a clickable popup modal for each one with additional information. Can this be done with Hustle Pro? Or is there another one you have that can do this? I am asking before I add another plugin. Thanks!

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Jeffrey

I hope you are doing well today! and thank you for reaching to us :slight_smile:

I checked your site and checked what you need, and I could say that our Hustle Pro does have that functionality :slight_smile:

Actually, in Hustle popups behavior we have 5 popups trigger that can trigger your popup however you want, you can trigger a popup Time, Scroll, Click(this is what you need), Exit intent or even AdBlock.

Please follow up with the screenshots and the explanation:

After creating a popup modal for a section on your site, you can add information, embeds, forms, slide-ins or nearly whatever you want to your main content, and then move to behavior to select what trigger you want to use for your popup or when/where you want to show up your popup.

It seems that the image couldn’t be load here please check this screenshot instead: https://monosnap.com/file/huzf0O9ks6GqnDiVt1JL4kOnMSABWE

When you move to Behavior, you can select the Click method to trigger your popup, when you select the click trigger you will need to enable the “Click on existing element” functionality to trigger the popup when someone clicks on a specific elements’ class or Id.

Once you finish this you can save your changes and check your site :slight_smile:

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask anything if you need further help!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Youssef

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.