[Hustle Pro] Hustle Pro Data Migration

After updating the Hustle Pro plug in I'm asked to migrate data. But the migration is taking far too long. I've been trying to do it for the past 3 days and it's only at 25%. I have plenty of server resources to complete the action but for some reason the plug in doesn't want to use them. I've activated support access, can someone take a look please?

Thanks

Wayne

• Sanowar Prince
    • Staff

Hi Wayne,

Hope you’re doing good today.

I had a closer look on your issue and found that Hustle Pro migration script has a limit set to 50, means it will process 50 rows of data at a time. It’s designed that way to reduce server load.

I can see the migration process is still running and it’s 28.53% now. As you have 936009 rows of data so it’s taking that long time. However you can change the limit by adding the following code on your child theme’s function.php file.

function hustle_migration_limit_custom( $batch_limit ) {
    $batch_limit = 100;

return $batch_limit;
    }
    add_filter( 'hustle_migration_tracking_batch_limit', 'hustle_migration_limit_custom', 10, 1 );

In my code I changed the limit to 100. However you can set your own limit there.

After adding the above code, please run the migration process again. Then the migration script will start processing data based on the limit you set and will continue the migration from the current state (28.53%).

Please note, if you don’t run the migration process again then migration script will keep continue the data processing at the current rate (50 rows at a time).

Please follow the above steps and let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Sanowar

• Sanowar Prince
    • Staff

Hi Wayne,

As far I can remember I set the limit to 200 to test. It took a long time to process data, but it was functional.

If you have issue to set the limit above 100, in that case I would suggest you to keep the limit lower.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Sanowar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.