[Hustle Pro] Hustle slide-in not working well with built in Forminator form select dropdown

After the latest Hustle update, that brought some CSS changes, my form is not working well, like it used to. It is built in a slide in, and there is a select in it, so when opened, it overflows the slide in height and half of it remains hidden. Tried altering the CSS rules, but couldn't manage by myself, please help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Asen Velichkov

I hope you’re well today and thank you for you getting in touch!

I can see the issue there and I tried to find a workaround for this but I’ll need some help from our developers as most of the CSS attempts seem to end up conflicting with some other rules (both plugins include quite complex CSS there on site).

They’ll look into it an should be able to help. Meanwhile, I’d also like to take a closer look at both Hustle and Forminator settings so I could try to replicate the issue on my end exactly “as is” and if it’s a bug or some sort of incompatibility issue – I would report that to our developers to get it sorted out with upcoming updates of these plugins.

That said, would you please enable support access to the site for me so I could take a closer look? To do so, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access” page and click on “Grant support access” button there, then let me know here once it’s done (as I won’t be automatically notified).

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Asen Velichkov

Thank you for your response!

I cannot use WPMU dashboard on this website, customer wish, so can I just give you admin user and pass?

I understand that and direct access (via login and password) would also work but please never post such information here. In this case, let’s just wait for feedback from our developers first and if they decide they would need to check the site after all – we’ll then provide you with a safe and secure way to send access information directly to us.

Best regards,

Adam

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Asen Velichkov ,

We’re aware of this little hiccup and it will be fixed on an upcoming release.

For the time being for your website + slide-in can you add this extra css

.hustle-slidein-content.hustle-animate-in,
    .hustle-layout {
    overflow: visible !important;
    }

This should be fixing the issue and showing the dropdown properly.

Tell me if you need further help!

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.