[Hustle Pro] PHPList Email Campaign support (self hosted)

Since eNewsLetter appears to be falling to the wayside... I'd like to suggest two options for consideration.
1) PHPList Support
- It'd be so painless on our end if we could integrate the self hosted option into Hustle. I also say PHPList, because their self-hosted, open-source option is SO PAINLESS to setup and get started with.
-- Mautic appears to have a ton more bells-n-whistles than most Self Hosted options, but the setup isn't all too straight forward for most folks. (or, at least wasn't when I last gave it a whirl)

2) Kill off eNewsLetter (as a standalone plugin) and integrate that into Hustle! ...that'd seem like a win-win, IMO :wink:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi splaquet

I hope you're well today!

I've passed the phpList integration idea to our developers already. I never used it but I took a look at it and it looks like a really nice tool!

As for E-Newsletter. You're right - it's been set free and moved to our GitHub. Hustle was designed, from the very beginning, to be a "front-end" or a "capture" tool for multiple different providers rather than a "self-contained mailing solution" and there's also an option to save/export submissions to CSV file that can then be used with any other plugin/service/tool that can only read CSV. However, i have also passed your suggestion of including E-Newsletter's features into Hustle so our Hustle team has it "on the table" now for further consideration :slight_smile:

As for Mautic - there's already Mautic integration built-in into Hustle. I'm not sure though if that's what you actually mean. You said that there's a lot more "bells & whistles" in Mautic so are you looking for any specific features integration/support in Hustle? I'd love to hear more about that :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.