[Hustle Pro] Slide in Data Not Showing Rate

Hi,
I have a slide in running and the only data that is showing are Views and not Conversions or Rate. I have tracking enabled.

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi Emmanuel!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with our plugin. Could you please try running a plugin/theme conflict test on the site to discard this to be caused by a plugin or the current theme. You can find information about how to run a conflict test here: Initial Troubleshooting.
    Please, make sure you have a COMPLETE and UPDATED BACKUP of your site before running the conflict test.

If the plugin test returns no ositive result, could you please enable WP_DEBUG on the site to check if there is any error logged?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file (before editing the file, please first create a BACKUP of it and keep it safe):
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please make sure to add the above code just before the line
    /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
    This will generate a debug.log file in the /wp-content/ folder that will help us understand what is causing the error.

If the issue persists and neither the conflict test returns a positive result or any error is logged, could you please grant support access to the site so we can take a closer look at this? This could be done via Dashboard - WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or by following this guide here:
    Enabling Support Access.

We look forward to hear from you. Have a nice day ahead!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• Emmanuel
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

A theme/plugin conflict does not seem like a solution here when I have 40 plugins. How do I do this to see if the conversion rate shows up in the Slide-in dashboard? Turn each off one by one then refresh the page? I don't get it?

This is a percentage that appears over time, not just on a page refresh? So, you're suggesting that when the possible bad plugin has been deactivated the percentage of conversions will show up? Wonder why the views are showing and not the rate?

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Emmanuel

Hope you are doing well.

A theme/plugin conflict does not seem like a solution here when I have 40 plugins. How do I do this to see if the conversion rate shows up in the Slide-in dashboard? Turn each off one by one then refresh the page? I don't get it?

Unfortunately yes, the initial troubleshoot is the plugin/theme test, basically, disable all plugins and keep the Hustle, then access the page and interact with your Slide in, check if the conv. rating increased.

However, I checked some other possible causes before a complete plugin conflict test.

The rating will show when a user submits the e-mail or if you have the Call to Action activated and user Click on it, and it will cont as Convention as well.

In my case (3/4)*100=75%

However, I double checked your site, seems the Slide in has no Call to Action or E-mail module.

I created the same environment on my end and it won't convert if the click is done on a link in the content for example.

I suggest you enable the Call to Action and add the "Click Here" using this function instead of an image clickable.

Flush all caches and when users Start to click on this, the Conversion Rating will show fine.

Please, let us know if this will work as expected now.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Emmanuel
    • Flash Drive

Hi,
    That's probably the issue then. Because the conversion stats for the other Hustle items are working. The issue is that I would not have known this and think it's a good idea to include a note in the plugin or documentation about conversions.

I was under the impression that conversions would work since my image had a link. Which this should be considered as well. How can that be done?

Thanks

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Emmanuel

Hope you are doing well.

I checked with developers, you can add some extra Classes on your link to make the click on content to work as well.

Edit your Slide in, switch to text option.

It will show your image and link HTML, find your element.

And add the following class

class="hustle-modal-cta hustle-button-cta"

It will look like

Save all modification, flush all caches and test again, it will count the click on your image as well.

Let us know if you need any further help on this.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.