Hustle Pro won't accept emails and won't grant access to Config

Hello,

I have tried going through each plug-in to see if there is a conflict however, I am still unable to configure this plugin from the WPMU DEV Dashboard nor am I able to accept emails in my embeds. (This could be a global issue, I am currently only using embeds).

All plugins are up to date, I have FTP access, and am willing to grant access, just let me know how to proceed.

Thank you

• Majid
    • Recruit

Hello Zach

I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Since we don’t have access to the site, I can only suggest switching the theme to a WordPress default one like (Twenty Seventeen)

Or you can send the login credentials for your WordPress dash and FTP using this secure form, using the following template:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: *Majid Hamdani*”

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– Login URL

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs

Best Regards,

Majid

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Zach,

hope you’re doing good today and don’t mind me chipping in! :slight_smile:

I just went ahead and inspected your settings. I couldn’t find anything strange, all seem to be set as should. I’ve also created a new draft page here

http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2055&action=edit

inserted a embed shortcode and noticed that the form doesn’t submit at all, as it throws an (unknown) error about the actual email address…

I’ve even tried to replicate this in another site of mine and I wasn’t able though, using only WPMUDEV Dashboard, Hustle and Twentyseventeen theme.

Could you please proceed with a conflict test in your end too? The concept here is to deactivate all plugins and use a default theme like I did, then check if form is being submitted. If so, then there’s some kind of conflict in the remaining plugins/theme, so activate them one by one this time, checking each time the form submission of your embeds, until you replicate the same issue, thus finding the conflicted combination. The following flow chart image can further help you on this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

If this isn’t possible in this live environment, then I’d rather advise to first create a staging environment, meaning a complete and exact copy of this installation in another location/folder in the same server, using a separate database. This new “duplicated” site could then be freely used for any test. Some hosting providers are giving the option to create staging sites from their panels, or you can use a backup plugin like Snapshot, or go with the manual way.

Looking forward for your results!

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Zach
    • Not a Surfer

Hi Dimitris,

I have just installed and made active the theme Twentyseventeen, deactivated all plugins except WPMUDEV Dash and Hustle; however, my embeds still won’t accept emails in the forms and I cannot gain access to WPMUDEV Dash > Plugins > Hustle Pro Config

Do you have any other suggestions?

• Zach
    • Not a Surfer

Hi Dimitris,

I just uninstalled both WPMUDEV Dash and Hustle. Then reinstalled them fresh on the Twentyseventeen theme with no other plugins turned on. My problems persist. However, instead of a red exclamation mark, I now get “Something went wrong, please try again.” error message.

I am beginning to believe our error is somehow tied to my inability to access the Config screen for this plugin. I have tried to access Config from The Hub and from the WPMU DEV Dash and each time I receive the following error:

“Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Zach,

hope all is good for you today! :slight_smile:

The "Configure" link in WPMUDEV -> Plugins is wrong. I've already reported that to our developers, so this should be taken care of shortly.

You are still able to see the Hustle menu item on the left sidebar of admin though, from Hustle Pro -> Embeds you can edit your settings.

Having said that, would you mind some more server details with me, so I could proceed with a conflict test again and also activate WP_DEBUG and seek for any relevant error messages?

I'd also like to know which embeds exactly you are checking and in which pages are these being used.

As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"

– WordPress admin (login url/username/password)

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)

– exact embed(s) used in your tests, as well as the page(s) that's embedded

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.