Hustle prompts user with pop-up right after they opt-in

Hello,

I'm setting up Hustle and I have a custom content exit intent popup. I have checked "Close button acts as 'Never see this message again'" and I have set Expires to 90 days.

The 90 day setting works when I click the X to close the popup. However, if I opt into the offer, the Expires setting does not take effect. The net result is that the user is presented the same popup they just opted into on the very next page load. This is obviously not desirable behavior

I have 3 suggestions:
1. If the user has Expires set to X number of days, and "Close button acts as 'Never see this message again'" is checked, then opting in to the offer should set the same cookie for the same Expires duration.
2. If the user has Expires set to X number of days, and "Close button acts as 'Never see this message again'" is checked, and "Clicking on the background does not close pop-up" is NOT checked, then clicking on the background should also act as a 'Never see this message again.'
3. Another good feature would be if you set a cookie for the opted-in offer saying not to show that offer to that person anymore, and in the Conditions add an option for "Not if a certain cookie is set." (and probably the corollary "Only if a certain cookie is set").''

As always, I appreciate your help.

Best,
Dave