Hustle Slide-in not working

I’ve a slide-in setup to appear once scrolling pass a specific section on the page but that doesn’t seem to be working.

FYI, the slide-in is created using a form shortcode.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Julien,

Hope you’re doing well.

I was doing some tests on your installation and I was able to get the slide in to show when triggering it on one of the menu elements, so it seems that there’s something specific going on with how the content is rendered that’s causing this issue.

I also tried creating new subsite where I created slide-in, added content from the post reported in chat (I disabled post indexing on that test site), then I created MailChimp form and added it to slide-in and it was still triggering properly.

So it seems that there’s some kind of a conflict with on your reported subsite and it’s most likely one of the plugins used because I tested with same child theme on test site that I created.

Can you please perform a conflict test on your subsite by disabling all plugins except for MailChimp and Hustle and see if the slide-in is showing after that.

If it does then re-activate your plugins one by one until it stops again and that will tell us what’s causing this.

Let us know how it goes.

P.S. I have deactivated WPMUTEST subsite so we can activate it if we need to further test this there, but if you don’t need it anymore feel free to delete it completely.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.