hustle stops site from loading

Tried the Hustle plugin last night and love the simple tools.

2 problems.

1. is there no way to sync the mail list to the subscriber mail list?

2. in test mode since i dont have a mail client, it stopped my entire site from loading?

Cheers
M

• Nithin

Hi Mr Right Now,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. is there no way to sync the mail list to the subscriber mail list?

By default the plugin only allows to choose email list created in your email provider. Could you please explain further what you meant by syncing mail list?

2. in test mode since i dont have a mail client, it stopped my entire site from loading?

I'm not able to replicate this in my system, as the name suggest the test mode is meant to check how your final Opt-in will look, and it shouldn't stop your site from loading. I tried the support access, but it seems like it's expired.

Could you please revoke, and re-enable support access, so that we could give a closer look.

Since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could help get his resolved asap. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Mr Right Now

Ok thanks Nithin.

I mean by syncing, as to the email subscriber list I am already generating in the FOLLOW list
    generated by WPMUDEV subscriber plugin. That has a feature of sending out weekly featured post emails. I just would like to stay away from having to have HUSTLE generate one list and then having to send out to weekly newsletters. So my question is can Hustle move its subsribers to the list already being populated by SUBSCRIBERS plugin?

I have deactivated the Hustle plugin now because this issue was happening when the site stops from loading. Will enable support access now but you will have to activate the plugin to replicate the issue.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Mr Right Now,

So my question is can Hustle move its subsribers to the list already being populated by SUBSCRIBERS plugin?

No, it can't do that. Hustle plugin does not have integration with Subscribe by email plugin as it was created to optin users to third party services like MailChimp.

I have deactivated the Hustle plugin now because this issue was happening when the site stops from loading.

I can see that issue on your site - it triggers for some reason 500 internal server error - and I also cannot replicate this issue on my site.
    One of the reasons of the internal server error is conflict - Please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If for some reason this is not possible on your site, then we need server error log to see what is causing 500 error. You might need to contact your hosting provider and ask for those logs.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.