hustle tags for insfusionsoft

hustle has tags for infusionsoft. on the edit your optin page - basic setup. with infusionsofts api. when i choose a tag, and save it, it does not stay there if I save and go to next page…. if i go back, it shows that i just have to choose the tag again. can you shed light on this please.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Andrew

Hope you are doing fine today!

I wasn't able to replicate this issue on your site, I've tried couple times and each time tag was successfully saved and stay there even when I go to the next step and then go back. Could you confirm that the issue still persists for you? If so, could you clear your browser cache and try again (http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/) or try this with another browser. Let me know about results.

To shed some light on the process: dropdown with the selected tag should stay there when you saving changes and also when you go to the next steps and then go back. But it won't stay if you leave or reload the page, there will be displayed selected tag ID instead, and suggestions to press "GET TAGS" button

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Andrew

I've tested this again several times with different tags and it still works fine. I suppose that there take place some misunderstanding. As I mentioned in my previous reply, dropdown with the selected tag should stay there only when you save changes, move to the next step or move back. But it will disappear if you'll reload or close the page and the selected tag ID will be shown instead. You should press "GET TAGS" button only if you want to change the current tag. (See attached screenshot)

When you press the "Finish Setup" button, the page reloads and you go back to E-mail Opt-ins Dashboard, that's why when you go back to opt-in edit page the dropdown isn't displayed anymore.

I see that selected tag ID is 498, it corresponds to the "ebook-steps to buy-vancouver". Let me know if it's not the tag that you tried to select.

I understand that this process could seem not user-friendly enough and that's why you are confused. To make sure that the tag saves properly you can try to change to another tag, save changes, reload the page and you'll see that the selected tag ID will change (I've checked this few times on your site and it works for me).

Please, feel free to ask additional questions if it's still not pretty clear for you or if you'll have any further issues with this. I'll always be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.