Hustle & Ultimate Branding

Hi

I've been playing around with Hustle hoping for a simple form.

However then I discovered that there is no option to alter button / field text. I found reference to using Ultimate Branding.

My site goes down when I try to activate U.B. - It appears to get stuck in activation using the WPMUDEV dashboard and I have to delete the plugin to get back into the site.

Any tips?

Cheers
Corey

PS: I have to admit that I find myself disappointed with the plugins. I decided membership was a great idea, but I give a plugin a go, but then find it doesn't have something that seems simple and I have to look elsewhere. So there's currently nothing I'm actually successfully using.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Corey,

Sorry to hear you're having these issues

Signup button text is something we already have on our to-do list and there will be an option in future versions to change the text directly from opt-in settings.

About UB issue, can you tell me what PHP version do you have on your site so I can check it my end and see if it could be related to that?

Also, we should be able to get more info about the cause from debug log.

Can you enable debug log in your wp-config.php file (located in root WP folder) by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Try to activate UB again and this should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

Best regards,
    Predrag