Hustle – WHy does it not follow its rules? Clearly I have not told it something..but what?

Hello

I have set up Hustle to have ONE pop up. In its settings I have selected the one post it should appear on scrolling and nothing else. It shows up on every post until instructed off. Worse still if I set all of the slides ins and pop ups to on (which should be on different pages/posts) it storms one post or page with them all.

So then – I conclude I have not told it something important – but what (please)?

Do I have to select ‘none’ for every setting?

Thanks very much – I am puzzled.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Zen

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

You’re right: you need to set the other rules to “none”. By default, display rules are “all on”, which means that if “no rules are added to “Conditions in-use”, the popup (or slide-in etc) shows up everywhere if it’s “live”.

For example:

1. popup has no “conditions in use” set at all: it shows up everywhere

2. it has only “Pages -> All pages except” rule set with “About” page added: it shows up everywhere except the “About” page

3. it has only “Pages -> Only these pages” rule set with “About” and “Contact” page added: it shows up everywhere on site if it’s not a page + on “About” and “Contact” pages (so no pages with an exception of specific “About” and “Contact” pages)

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.