Hustle Won't Load the Popup or Slide In. Error.

Hi,

I think I have everything set correctly and Hustle isn't working. Here is the error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
at Function.m.template (underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3:5)
at utils.js:183
at Object.Optin.render_optin (front_utils.js:358)
at F.n.render (overlay.js:76)
at F.n.initialize (overlay.js:45)
at F.n.e.View (backbone-view-model-min.js:1)
at F.n [as constructor] (backbone-view-model-min.js:1)
at new F.n (backbone-view-model-min.js:1)
at String.<anonymous> (ztriggers.js:21)
at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

What do you think is wrong?

Thanks!

• Denitsa

Hello Kory,
    I hope you are having a fantastic day!

Could you please make a basic test to rule out any plugin conflicts here? To perform it, please follow all the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

So, after you disable all your plugins, set a default theme like Twenty-fifteen and you visit your site does the problem persist? If no, try activating those one by one, refreshing your site's page until it stops working again.
    The plugin you activated last should be the one causing the conflict.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

All the best,
    Denitsa

• Kory

Hi,

There was a conflict with NextGen Image.

Here are my new issues:

You can see my ticket but here are the issues:

1. Hustle keeps loading the popup, even though I have it set to once per session
    2. It still does it after I sign up
    3. It allows me to signup multiple times with the same address
    4. The success message reads "Congratulations! You have been subscribed to Mailchimp". I named the opt in Politiquette Newsletter and I don't want it to read Mailchimp.

I cleared my browser cache, worked incognito/private, and don't have a cache plugin active that I know of (GoDaddy may but doubt it).

Thanks in advance.

• Sajid

Hello Kory,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1. Hustle keeps loading the popup, even though I have it set to once per session

I tested it on my own site and could not replicate the same. It does not come up twice in one session. Please note that, session will reset after each re-load of the page.

This option is to avoid displaying popup multiple times when some one is trying to leave a page. For example, when user will try to leave the page, it will show up, member noticed it, decided to stay, now want to leave again then it would not come up.

If you want to not show it complete, then check "Close button acts as 'Never see this message again'" or "Add 'Never see this message again' link" options.

2. It still does it after I sign up

You mean, once you sign up for a newsletter ? If yes then this option is not yet available. You can use "Close button acts as 'Never see this message again'" or "Add 'Never see this message again' link" options instead as mentioned above.

3. It allows me to signup multiple times with the same address

I could confirm this issue on my own test site too and reporting it to developer by marking it as confirmed bug.

I would create a different ticket for this one on your behalf to keep things organized.

4. The success message reads "Congratulations! You have been subscribed to Mailchimp". I named the opt in Politiquette Newsletter and I don't want it to read Mailchimp.

I could not replicate this issue on my own site. It says "Congratulations! You have been subscribed to Test". Where Test is the name of optin. This is the name you give in "Name & Service" field under Basic Setup of your optin.

Also make sure you have {name} micro/placeholder in Success Message section of Optin Content & Design section as you can see in below screenshot:

For future reference, please always create a separate ticket for each issue for efficient and timely support. This will help us manage each issue in it's own ticket (like the multiple signup bug) and also helps other members find an answer looking for same issue easily in future.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.