hustle wpml language condition

Before I try this, is it possible with Hustle to have a form or a download that can variable to the wpml language?
- I would like to have my EN readers to sign up in my EN email list, and my NL readers to my NL mailing list.

Denitsa

Hello Avatar,
    I hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

You can do something similar using the Pop Up Pro plugin if you choose to separate between languages using a language argument in the URL.

You'd need to have two popups enabled - one for EN and one for NL. There are the On approximate URL or Not on approximate URL conditions that can be used, which accept regex arguments and wildcards.

To use those conditions in your popups, first enable the Advanced URL addon under Popup -> Settings.

This way, you can make your EN pop up appear only on /en/* pages and your NL popup not to appear on en pages by using the Display Conditions when making/editing a Pop up and choosing Not on approximate URL and On approximate URL.

So, for the EN popup, set lang=en (if that's your URL format for different languages) under the On approximate URL, and then for the NL popup set the same value, but for the Not on approximate URL condition.

I'm afraid that if you still want yo do that with the Hustle plugin, you will have to manually specify all the URLs.

For this, you can use conditions to show different Hustle pop-ups on different pages. To set this, please edit any popup and go to "Display Settings" tab. Scroll down and you will find a section "OPT-IN DISPLAY CONDITIONS". There you will find a condition "On specific URL". Click on that and on the right side box, it will be added there. In the right side box, enter the URL where you want this popup to show. This popup will be shown *only* on that page. You can add as many URLs as you want there.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,
    Denitsa