Hustle shows multiple pop ups

I now disabled hustle, but when enabled, it shows multiple pop ups if there are multiple conditions met.
I want to show a pop up corresponding to a tag on the blog post. So, if the post is eCommerce related, it shows the eCommerce related pop up etc. Some posts have several tags. In that case it 's not desirable that two pop ups show up, but either a random... or just the first one. But in no case two!

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Wilko !
    Hope you are having a great day!

You can use the All Posts Except condition in a Hustle popup to stop showing it in specific posts. Here's a screenshot for reference.

I know this can be a little messy specially if you have a huge number of posts and categories, but unfortunately, that is the most easiest out-of-the-box way to achieve what you want.

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

• Wilko
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Well that is no real solution. I have 6 years of blogging history on my site, it is impossible to cross reference all blogs for all keywords and act upon it.

Personally I would suggest that the makes of the plugin see it as a serious issue and address it in a next release.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Wilko !
    Hope you are doing well today!

I'm extremely sorry to say that we don't currently have any option to hide the other popups out of the box. I've submitted this as a feature request for the future versions and I hope the developers can find a way to integrate this to the plugin. Unfortunately, I can't offer you an ETA on the update right now.

If you'd like to use a click on a link to open your desired popup instead of using Time, Scroll, Exit Intent or AdBlock use, you can do that too.

• Wilko

Well, asking the visitor to click a link to open the pop up won't work I fear :wink:

Anyway. Thanks for your effort I hope that it will be integrated soon in the plugin, since right now it makes the complete plugin unsuitable for my intended use.

Thanks.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Wilko

Hope you are doing well!

If your blog posts are separated by categories, like eCommerce and etc, you may enable a condition to show a popup on posts that belong to these categories.

Please enable Categories in Available conditions and select "Only These Categories"

Please note, that this condition needs to be enabled on all popups.

Hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Wilko

The actual problem is, that there is always a cross over of categories. When I write about eLearning, some of my topics are about Marketing too. When I write about eCommerce, SEO can be relevant too.

In an ideal world there could be ideal definitions of to which category a blog post belong. But the world is created from chaos :wink:

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Wilko

I hope you're well!

I understand the issue here, so I moved the thread to Features & Request section since in this case, it is not possible to show only one pop up on a page.

If this feature will be requested from more members with "+1s", our developers will consider adding it into plugin's features list.

Have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.