I activated the WHMCS WP integration plugin. I added

I activated the WHMCS WP integration plugin. I added the short code [wcp_content] into a sample page.

You can find it out at: http://hub.co/?page_id=2

When I call the page, i see the following:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/themes/twentyten/header.php:12) in /home/hub/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

I tried this with TwentyThirteen, TwentyTwelve, TwentyEleven, TwentyTen themes. But, all show the same error/ warning.

I spoke to "Ashok" at live chat session and he asked me to disable all plugins and try activating each one. As of now, only WHMCS WP integration is the only plugin which is active.

I tried accessing the site in various browsers, IE 10 and FF 24. Still nothing.

Please advise how to get this error resolved.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @nainil,

Thanks for reply.

Can you just also deactivate the WHMCS plugin also and let me know whether the warning displays or not?

This is a simple PHP warning, it is nothing to worry about!
    Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?
    If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best Regards,

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @nainil,

Thanks for reply.

Can you just delete the WHMCS plugin and install the new copy of it?

If the above solution doesn't work for you then Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just send info through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include any relevant login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

Best Regards,

• Arnold

Doesn't matter where they are installed as long as you get the setup URLs correct. They can even be on different machines. Important thing is.

WHMCS must be functioning so you can run it directly. Lets say it's at

http://example.com/whmcs/

When you type that in you should get the WHMCS home page.

Then you must set the WHMCS Setup > General > System url to the home url of your WHMCS as above. Leave the SSL System Url blank. If you want to use https: you can but just put it in the System URL.

Then In Wordpress set the plugins Remote Host URL to exactly the same thing.

That's all it takes

• Arnold

If you just put both programs in the same root directory you probably had files from one program overwrite files from the other. Things like index.php etc. Not Good.

The typical way to do it on the same machine is to install Wordpress as per usual, then create a subdirectory under the Wordpress root called /whmcs/ and install WHMCS in that directory. Now they are safely separate and can be updated individually without interfering with each other.

So if you had WordPress in http://hub.co/ and WHMCS in http://hub.co/whmcs/ you would put http://hub.co/whmcs/ in the Remote Host setting of the plugin and the same in the System Url in WHMCS.

• nainil

@arnold:

a. Is there something which can be worked out to ensure that this plugin works properly with WHMCS/ Wordpress setup in the root directory?

b. I added a remote WHMCS setup and the plugin does seem to work. However, upon login, i see following warning/ notices.

Warning: stripos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpress-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 454

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpress-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 455

Warning: stripos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpress-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 454

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpress-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 455

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpress-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 460

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/hub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpress-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 460

• Arnold

That warning was fixed in 1,2.0.8. You still using an older version. In general warnings and notice don't appear unless you turn the debugging on in WordPress.

As to your question about running both WHMCS and Wordpress in the root. If you are copying both the Wordpress files and the WHMCS files into the exact same same directory you're going to have problems. At a minimum you'll have the index.php of one over writing the index.php of the other.

Looking at the setup you currently have working you actually have the WHMCS installation on a different domain, "http://www.eliteral.com. That's fine. There's no requirement that WordPress and WHMCS be on the same domain.

So I'm not sure what your question is getting at? If you want both installations on the same domain, one or the other will need to be in a subdirectory or a subdomain.

• nainil

Thanks @arnold. I got the plugin updated, warnings are no more shown.

I had temporarily setup external site to see how the plugin worked. My real need is to get this working with WHMCS / Wordpress working in same directory (as in my case).

Can the development team take a feature request to get WHMCS / Wordpress working (with this plugin) under the root directory?

In the interim, can the install page of the plugin be updated with some notes on the expected setup format (different directories of WHMCS/ Wordpress?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Arnold,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Hi @nainil,

Please update your "WHMCS WP Integration" plugin version to latest one. Remove WHMCS installation from root directory, install it in sub directory and configure it.
    After this let us know if you face any problem in it.

Can the development team take a feature request to get WHMCS / Wordpress working (with this plugin) under the root directory?

As @Arnold already described in previous reply If you are copying both the Wordpress files and the WHMCS files into the exact same same directory you're going to have problems as two files with the same name index.php can not exist in a same directory and therefore we can't consider it as a feature request.

In the interim, can the install page of the plugin be updated with some notes on the expected setup format (different directories of WHMCS/ Wordpress?

I have told this to my colleague to add it on that page and it will be get added.

Best Regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.