I added Appointments + to my site and wanted to know is it

Hi,
I added Appointments + to my site and wanted to know is it possible that instead of user names for clients there is full name option instead of username?
When I try to add new client I get listings of all my registered users but since they were uploaded by csv import they dont have usernames and passwords but strangely looking lke agata_22299jwdcc_ljdcl and that is a little bit strange for my client. :slight_smile:
Is there a way to bypass that and that I get list of full names for example?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Tomaz

Unfortunately, the plugin uses the username, I think it would require quite a lot of editing in the code in various places for it to use something different.

However, I can certainly add this to the feature requests, hopefully it can be included in an upcoming release.

Hope this helps

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

How about "Service provider names" add-on? Once it's activated, you can choose the format used instead of usernames in plugin Settings > Advanced Settings > Worker display names. You can choose both first-choice display format, and a "fallback" format - the fallback format is the format that will be used if the fields required for the preferred format aren't available for the user. If both formats are missing fields, the add-on will fall back to username.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.