I added MP front end plugin and receive this information.

I added MP front end plugin and receive this information.
http://lifetimecrafts.com
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/jillian/public_html/lifetimecrafts.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1698) in /home3/jillian/public_html/lifetimecrafts.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

• Jill
    • Flash Drive

Ok..... I really need some help

First thing - When I have a business "wings and wind" log in I receive this message at t the bottom. Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/jillian/public_html/wp-content/themes/gridmarket/login.php on line 108

I have followed the tutorial from this link http://mp-frontend.info/category/wordpress-marketplace-tutorial/ and it is not working correctly. I can give you my login info if you would like to help see what I have done.

Tell me what I need to do to fix this.
    Thanks in advance

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Jill,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was away due to bad health and could not get back to this any sooner. Please accept my apologies for the uninformed delay and any inconvenience it may have caused.

I will need to have a closer look at your site with more details.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for the details.

I had a look but I do not see any error on after the login. I however see the manage store taking to the wrong page as per your email.

Can you try and disable the Frontend plugin and see if you see the same behavior ?

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.