I am a developer in PHP, JavaScript etc, I don't quite

Hello, I am a developer in PHP, JavaScript etc, I don't quite understand the support you offer for the price and thought I would ask it before I renew :smiley:.

Do you just offer WordPress support?

By this I mean am I allowed to ask PHP, HTML, CSS questions that may not be directly related to WordPress, as I work on a lot of projects that are not all WordPress driven but are all web based related questions.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely

Chris Russell

• Ivan

Hey Chris,

Hope you are well and thanks for the question!

The most important part for our support is our plugins.
    Then comes WordPress in general - we try to help members if they are having some problems with it too.

We don't really support other premium plugins/themes as often we don't have access to them, don't know how they actually work, and we don't have access to the code.
    Of course if it something that we can take a look like a CSS fix for a theme or plugin we would help with that too.

As for general PHP, CSS, HTML questions - for more of the basic things and errors we would help too.
    But some issues are just above us as support as only experienced had dealt with them.
    If you have some very complex code/issue a better place might be http://stackoverflow.com/

Thanks,
    Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.