I am attaching a GT

I am attaching a GT Metrix report I just ran before starting WP Smush and Hummingbird

Is there anything else you provide to assist me?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Esther,

There are couple of things that can be sorted out on your site to further improve the score.

First thing to check is your images.
    You should enable "Super-smush" and "Include my original full-size images" options in Media > WP Smush panel and then run the bulk smush process again so all your images get optimized.

Second thing about images is that some sections of your site is loading images that are larger than its holder.
    For example, on your homepage post grid section your images are up to 4 times larger than the holder, so basically your site is loading images larger than they should be and that unnecessarily increases page size and load time.
    Unfortunately this is not something Smush can handle because your theme/plugin is configured in a way to load images larger than the holder and this is something you should discuss with theme/plugin devs so they use thumbnail that fits the holder.

Other important report is for the CSS and JS file size and loading position.
    For this you can enable minification in Hummingbird and adjust the settings there for best results.

You should also try installing some server side caching plugin, like WP Super Cache for example, that should improve your response time score.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.