I am attempting to clone my main site on my multisite

I am attempting to clone my main site on my multisite network to a subdomain. When i run the cloner it will bring over attachments and menus just fine; however, it doesn't bring over any of the pages or posts. All i get is:

We're setting up your new blog. Please wait...

An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured
An error has occured

I know i can go back in and export and import pages and posts but was hoping to be able to do this one process. I'm not seeing anything in the php errors. I'm running WP 4.2.2 on my local with php 5.5.12. This has worked in the past on the same machine with the same theme.

Any troubleshooting ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help!!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Ed,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Make sure in the Cloner settings you have selected posts and pages to be copies as described on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/cloner/#product-usage

Are you creating new site in subdomain using cloner or replacing existing one?

Could you please try both these options?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Ed

I am currently attempting to overwrite an existing subdomain. I seem to receive the same response when cloning to a new subdomain. I have double checked and the posts and pages are checked in the plugin settings. I have also network deactivated all plugins except the cloner. The unfortunate part is that i only have this on my local as the production server is not ready. I would be happy to package the site up and send it over if that helps at all.

• Ed

not sure if this helps at all but this is what seems to be continually showing in the php error logs when attempting to bring over the settings.

[12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:0
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 2. require_once() C:\wamp\www\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:22
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 3. require_once() C:\wamp\www\wp-load.php:37
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 4. require_once() C:\wamp\www\wp-config.php:98
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 5. include() C:\wamp\www\wp-settings.php:327
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP Warning: require(C:\wamp\www/wp-content/themes//inc/custom-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\wp-content\themes\twentyfifteen\functions.php on line 341
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:0
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 2. require_once() C:\wamp\www\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php:22
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 3. require_once() C:\wamp\www\wp-load.php:37
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 4. require_once() C:\wamp\www\wp-config.php:98
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP 5. include() C:\wamp\www\wp-settings.php:327
    [12-May-2015 02:56:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www/wp-content/themes//inc/custom-header.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\wp-content\themes\twentyfifteen\functions.php on line 341

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.