I am attempting to import a Snapshot to a subsite

I am attempting to import a Snapshot to a subsite on a multisite installation, but the snapshot plugin is not available on the subsite (although I have network activated the plugin). I attempted to speak to live support and here is the conversation:

christopherat 1:40 pm
I am attempting to import a Snapshot to a subsite on a multisite installation, but the snapshot plugin is not available on the subsite (although I have network activated the plugin)

Michelle Shullat 1:42 pm
Hi Christopher - you should see it on all your subsites, but if you don't, try Network deactivating, then install on the site you're backing up and the site where you want to import the backup.

christopher
christopherat 1:46 pm
hmm...I do not see it on the subsites and I don't have the option to install plugins directly on subsites

Michelle Shullat
Go to Settings > Network Settings and scroll all the way down and check the box next to plugins.

christopher
christopherat 1:51 pm
I checked the box for Plugins at 'Enable administration menus' and made sure the plugin was network activated, but it is still not showing on the subsite

Michelle Shullat 1:51 pm
Christopher, if a plugin is not network activated, (other than snapshot) will it show up in the Plugins > Installed plugins page?

Michelle Shull
Michelle Shullat 1:52 pm
On a subsite, not on the network dashboard, sorry, should have been more clear with that question for Christopher above.

christopher
christopherat 1:53 pm
I see one plugin in the subsite, but have many plugins on the main network

Michelle Shullat 1:53 pm
Chris - is that a network deactivated plugin you see on the subsite?

Michelle Shullat 1:54 pm
Esthetic and Christopher - let's have you both open a thread. I'm seeing everything with Snapshot work okay either way on my network, there's got to be something wonky happening on both of your sites.