I am building a WP site with a series of plugins but

I am building a WP site with a series of plugins but can’t get Classifieds to work despite the set up being completed. I am using it in conjunction with buddypress and S2 member and want paid members to be able to view and ad classifieds, this part is working fine. I want free members to be able to view bit not add. For some reason this is not working? In set up I have selected the option for view all but on the site none can be seen. Can anyone help with this issue, it is the only thing preventing the site from going live!

Regards

CB

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

First of all, I will request you to update the plugin to the latest version.

I am using it in conjunction with buddypress and S2 member and want paid members to be able to view and ad classifieds, this part is working fine.

I want free members to be able to view bit not add. For some reason this is not working?

Unfortunately I am not used to S2 Members as I have never used it personally, however, you should want to double check the rules to make sure you have defined it correctly ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.