I am creating a membership / business directory using both

I am creating a membership / business directory using both of these plugins. I need to have a coupon that will allow the a free 30 day trial and then charge the client on the 31st day for the next 30 days. The code has to allow the payment info to be taken at the time of sign up. My developers in India tell me that the membership plugin has a coupon but it doesn't allow the above scenario. Please tell me if it does and they just don't know how to use it or if there is another plugin available that will allow this functionality. Thank you!

• gigi

Do you mean that we choose "finite" and set the period for 30 days. Then I manually go in and change it to serial on the 31st day? Will the system capture the payment info even if we have it set at zero fee for the payment screen for the initial charge?
    Will the coupon function allow a 50% discount on the first month of a serial membership or does the discount have to apply to each month?

I would like to make a request for the WPMU DEV team - please look into making the coupons more functional, so that a trial period could be set up but payment info be gathered for auto renew at the time of the sign up.

Thank you for your help!
    Gabrielle

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.