I am getting a lot of Defender emails even after disabling the notifications

I am getting a lot of Defender emails even after disabling the notifications in Defender. We tried to add different email address along with my email address in the notification tab and it seems like still only I am getting the emails and no other email account.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Kenn

It seems the emails are pending in the queue and being sent now. I can see you are using SMTP within Branda plugin. Would you please check your SMTP log to know about the time of sent emails and if there is any pending queue?

Also, you are using older version of the Defender plugin. Would you please update to the latest version which is always recommended?

Let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Kenn
    • Flash Drive

Everything appears to be okay now, I'm guessing everything that was in queue has been sent. I haven't received a notification since last night.

Also, you said I'm not using the latest version of Defender. However I see that version 2.1.2 (as of this message) is the latest and the one I have installed. Let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
    Kenn

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Kenn

Everything appears to be okay now, I'm guessing everything that was in queue has been sent. I haven't received a notification since last night.

Glad to know :slight_smile:

you said I'm not using the latest version of Defender. However I see that version 2.1.2 (as of this message) is the latest and the one I have installed. Let me know if I am missing something.

Maybe it was cached, the system was showing 2.1.1.1 but currently it's okay. So it's all good :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.