I am getting a number of errors when extending pro site status for a new site.

I am getting the following errors when I extend the pro site status for a new site:

Warning: fopen(/home/hnn247/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-post-votes/wpmu-dev-post-votes.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hnn247/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3666

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/hnn247/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3669

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/hnn247/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3672

Warning: fopen(/home/hnn247/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wiki/wiki.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hnn247/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3666

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/hnn247/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3669

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/hnn247/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3672

In addition to this, I cannot login to the site using the newly created id and password.