I am getting error

HI,

I am getting error on cashdiscountprogram.com activating builder program. I have opened up the support with wordpress.

Thanks,

Jeff Jackson

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jeff,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like the download of Upfront core framework is failing in your system, could you please check whether the default permissions for your folders, and files are 55, and 644 respectively. If not, please change the permissions to the mentioned values.

If the permissions are still correct, please download Upfront from one of the theme homepage:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/gillie/

And then manually, move the /upfront folder to /wp-content/themes in your system, and see whether Upfront Builder works fine.

If you aren’t sure how to make these changes, or still it isn’t working. Then please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Jeff,

Thank you for sending in credentials. I checked your system, and I could see what's the issue here. The server is running out of Disk space, and hence there isn't enough space to install Upfront which is 15MB. I have attached the current disk space of your system from the cPanel:

Please get in touch with your host regarding this, and please do let us know once it's done. So that I could help get Upfront installed in your system asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.