I am getting re-directs error on Pro-site setup

Hello

i am getting the following error after I manually added the first pro site.

The webpage at http://www.socialsupplychainnetwork.com/dscd/wp-admin/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Also, is their a process which I can or should post on the site. I go to Pro and it tells me I have to be logged in first. Can new clients simply or Pro site or do they have to register or something as a process to get started..Also, do they buy the service and then do domain mapping or do we do it for them?

Thank you again.

Louis

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Louis,

I hope you are well today, with the redirection issue, this is most likely down to a .htaccess configuration issue, could you paste your .htaccess here please for me to take a look at?

Also, is their a process which I can or should post on the site. I go to Pro and it tells me I have to be logged in first. Can new clients simply or Pro site or do they have to register or something as a process to get started..Also, do they buy the service and then do domain mapping or do we do it for them?

Sorry, I’m not 100% sure on the posting part, posting as in writing a post on their website they signed up? Or something else, by default they would sign-up via yourdomain.com/wp-signup.php and then would go to Pro site to upgrade their account to Pro and have all the pro features you define from the plugin settings.

With the domain mapping, they would normally do that as involves creating a A record, which only the person who has access to the DNS can do, normally the registrar.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Louis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

No problem Jack,

Please look at thread. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-multisite-and-redirect-loop#post-460612

I posted what I think is a solution that I found from various IIS sites. I do not know if it is correct. I am simply a geeky accountant not a programmer.

At least I think it is working now and I am beginning to set sites up. It is kind of urgent for us since 32 of our agencies are currently without their websites.

Louis

• Louis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Jack,

So far so good. Tonight I start adding sites and a level or two to Pro Sites to see if I am doing that correctly.

Question. Is their a place to send one general integration question.

IE Affiliate marketing module working with other plugins etc.?

Louis

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.