I am getting warnings that the pages have errors in Coursepress Pro

I am getting the following warnings and this happened only after I upgraded to Coursepress pro.

Warning: preg_match_all() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/ecomm/public_html/tqctraining.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 219

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/ecomm/public_html/tqctraining.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 220

Warning: preg_split() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/ecomm/public_html/tqctraining.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 225

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ecomm/public_html/tqctraining.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 227

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/ecomm/public_html/tqctraining.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 289

• Nithin

Hi Jerry,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this in my system with the latest version of CoursePress, and I'm not able to notice such warnings. Where are you seeing these warning in your page? I checked the front end of your website, and I don't see such warnings in your website.

Could you please check whether you have enabled debug mode on, ie check whether you have defined the following line in your system:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

If that's the case, you can disable the debug mode, by replacing the above line with the following one:
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

You'll have to check these in your wp-config.php file located in your root directory.

If debug mode is already disabled, and if you still see such warnings, please do point out where you are seeing these warnings, and enable support access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.