I am having 2 problems: 1. Checkout for clients to pay

Hello,

I am having 2 problems:

1. Checkout for clients to pay is not working. The Account section doesn't allow check out to pay for hosting

2. When trying to sign up for a new blog, this message shows:

The Are You a Human test wasn't entered correctly. Please try again or contact us if you are still having trouble.

I tried switching to Captcha or Pick a Cat etc ... same issue.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Aaron,

Hope you're doing well today!

1. Checkout for clients to pay is not working. The Account section doesn't allow check out to pay for hosting

It looks like you've customized the /pro-site checkout page. I see each of the plan buttons go to /wp-signup.php so it just re-loads the page. These should be revealing additional options on the page. What changes did you make?

2. When trying to sign up for a new blog, this message shows:

The Are You a Human test wasn't entered correctly. Please try again or contact us if you are still having trouble.

I tried switching to Captcha or Pick a Cat etc ... same issue.

I see this issue as well. Pro Sites couldn't isn't integrated to work with these plugins. I'm going to flag this for the developer as I think including support for captcha is important.

Look forward to hearing back about your first issue.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

1. The payment page was working for a long time as it is. I have not made any changes. Customers were able to upgrade and pay for hosting until recently.

Was it after a recent update that it stopped working or just happened randomly? Could be a plugin/theme conflict.

You can follow this flow chart to help narrow down the issue: Troubleshooting Flow Chart

Looks like that pricing table you have is a custom one that's not actually linked to Pro Sites in any way. If the above troubleshooting doesn't reveal anything can you grant support access so I can have a look at your Pro Site setup :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for granting support access. All your settings and everything look fine there. Could you send in FTP so I can investigate further? This will involve wp_debug checks, and conflict tests.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for sending in that info. I never was able to login to your FTP; however, I did further tests on your staging site and I figured out the issue.

It was an odd one. For some reason the "is visible" option for your pro site levels didn't save properly to your db. So even though they were checked as "visible" they were still displaying as "invisible". I unchecked then rechecked them and cleared your cache - this seems to have fixed it on your live site :slight_smile:

I've attached a copy of your custom pricing table you had as well. I'm not sure what table you wanted this to be on exactly? It was originally on the Pro Sites checkout page I believe, but it won't work there since the Pro Sites checkout system is custom.

However, yours would be great to place somewhere else on your site since each of the buttons link to the Pro Sites table. So they can decide which level they want then go to the Pro Site table and select/pay there.

Hope this helps! Any further questions just let me know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.