I am having 2 problems. I am using and modifying a template

I am having 2 problems. I am using and modifying a template tight now. I am having a couple problems with the theme.
1. I cannot edit with upfront. When I log into wordpress and try to edit the home page using upfront...the tools & page is not showing up. As long as I am not logged in the page displays perfect, but when I log in and try to edit with upfront the page does not display correctly. Please see attachment

2. When I try and add the "submit by email" widget the button is not displaying correctly. The widget seems to be broken. I would send a screen shot but I the page is not displaying correctly.

[removed for member's security]

This is a time sensitive issue because I have to deliver this site asap! Thanks

• Tyler Postle

Hey DM365,

Hope you're doing well today!

First off, I just want to mention that this is a publicly viewable forum, so it's best not to post any credentials for your site - I removed them from your post. You may want to change your password too just to be safe.

A safer way to grant us support access is through the WPMU DEV Dashboard, as illustrated here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I logged in and the issue appears to be due to something you added through the Upfront editor.

When you visit the upfront editor in developer mode then it loads it fine. Developer mode just loads your site without all the changes you have made so far. You can try it out like this:

yourdomain.com/?dev=true&editmode=true

You will see it loads fine now.

Do you remember any recent changes you have made via the editor right before this started happening?

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Once we get the Upfront editor working again then we can look into the subscribe by email issue you're experiencing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.