i am having

hi i am having an issue

1. on my main page I am having two products which are no where related to any products i have entered .

2. In checkout my currency ammount is saying BB BBB instead of USD despite changing this in the admin for both main site and the subsites

how do i resolve

• Nithin

Hi antony,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. on my main page I am having two products which are no where related to any products i have entered .

I'm able to notice this in your website, but I'm not able to replicate the exact issue in my system. Could you please keep the MarketPress plugin enabled, and then try disabling the other plugins(including networking enabled plugins), and then see whether you are able to see those empty products?

2. In checkout my currency ammount is saying BB BBB instead of USD despite changing this in the admin for both main site and the subsites

I'm not able to replicate this issue in your website, please see the screenshot of the checkout page below, the currency amount is in USD:

Please advise what I'm missing, maybe a screenshot should help us understand the issue better. Please let us know how that goes, have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.