I am having

Hello I am having problems with the providers showing up on the service page.
There's 2 providers but not all services. Only one provider is showing up. Also the providers profile is being overwritten by the services description.

• Mahlamusa

Hello Chris,

I hope you are doing great today. I have just confirmed from my test website that a provider not offering any services will not be displayed in the booking page and after selecting a service, a provider not offering that service will not be displayed on the page.

Only one provider is showing up.

I can confirm that on your appointments page when you select a service and click on the "Update Service and Providers" button, the page will be reloaded so that only providers offering the selected service are shown. For example, select "Relax and Unwind" then click on "Update Service and Providers" button, the page will be reloaded and only one provider will be listed, this is because on the providers page only this provider is offering the selected service. But if you do the same for "Speaking and Training", you will see both providers and the "No Preference" option.

Also the providers profile is being overwritten by the services description.

I have checked this one and it seems to me that the correct details are loaded for the profiles only that one provider has no profile attached. I have also confirmed that in the providers settings page, no profile page was specified for "barn***", that is why there is no profile summary for this provider in the bookings page.

Please create a separate page of each service provider's profile and select that page in the settings field "Bio Page" then save all.

I hope that helps clarify the issues you are having, if I have missed or misunderstood something, please let me know and I or another staff member will help you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa