I am having a hard time trying to get the Pro Sites pricing

I am having a hard time trying to get the Pro Sites pricing table to look right.
Out of the box the table is horrendous.
The only changes I have made to the table is some colors so It would stand out more for testing.
I also don't understand why there are no ways to make simple changes to things like width, border, or even just border radius?
The main problem is that the table rows don't line up. I have tried changing the "couple" of style setting along with all the different table layouts. Nothing will change actual layout of the tables.
Before you say it's my theme. I have tried it with all the standard WP themes like Twenty Thirteen, Fourteen, and Fifteen, along with Avada.

I have included screenshots with the different themes to show the problem.

Thank you.

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Jason,

This looks to be a styling bug when the "Period Selector Position" option is set to "Above the table". Here is some CSS you can use to fix it so the features align properly:

.pricing-column.psts-level-0 {
      margin-top: 152px;
    }

You can add that to the "Custom CSS" section via Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Styling (scroll to the bottom).

I'm going to let the developer know so we can make sure this is fixed in the next update :slight_smile:

An alternative solution would be to use the "First column (part of table)" period selector option instead, as seen in my screenshot.

I also don't understand why there are no ways to make simple changes to things like width, border, or even just border radius?

There is options to change the columns border width; however, I do think adding more options like the ones you suggest above would be a good idea. In the meantime, we could use some custom CSS to do this, do you need any assistance adding further custom changes? Just let us know what sort of changes you're wanting.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.