I am having a lot of issues with this plugin and could

I am having a lot of issues with this plugin and could really use some help.

First off, the only way people can login and register for this site is by visiting this page: http://thrilltheworld.com/listings/signup/

I then have to create all kinds of wordage displayed around the site to not confuse people on how to sign up for the event memberships.

The subscriptions page is showing a sign up form (only because if I didn't place the shortcode there it wouldn't allow them to upgrade their membership). I don't want to have to tell people to jump through so many hoops in order to login to the site.

Can someone please advise what's wrong and fix it?

Thank u

• Amada
    • Flash Drive

Hi. I simply want to ultimate facebook plugin to work to allow them to use their facebook info to register them for the site and then redirect them to pay should they choose to be an event manager by upgrading their membership. The Ultimate Facebook plugin only spins around and around and doesn't log in anyone nor does it register them.

A previous WPMU support agent helped set it up but now it's not working anymore.

Can someone please get it to work properly?

Thank you.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Amada,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Membership does use it's own registration process, which could be why your having issues with this.

Just to clarify, someone should be able to register with Facebook for example, be logged in and then go to the subscriptions page to register for a membership?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Amada
    • Flash Drive

I would like them to be able to use Facebook to login and REGISTER on the site.

If they choose to be an event manager they should be given an option to use Facebook to register their accounts and then be sent to finish the payment process for membership.

Am I crazy? Isn't this something that this plugin allows? Or no?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Amada,

Hope you're well today :slight_smile:

I would like them to be able to use Facebook to login and REGISTER on the site.

If they choose to be an event manager they should be given an option to use Facebook to register their accounts and then be sent to finish the payment process for membership.

Am I crazy? Isn't this something that this plugin allows? Or no?

I'm afraid that isn't something that will work with Membership, it doesn't integrate with the Facebook registration process and uses it's own registration and payment process, which is why your having issues with that.

Also, why does the subscriptions page only work if I place both codes onto it? On the page I have to spell out that they should not be filling out the form below because it doesn't work.

Looks like you possibly have the registration and subscription page set as the same, can you check that please in membership > options > membership pages.

So that sign up form, for signing up for a new subscription doesn't work at all?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Amada
    • Flash Drive

Yes, it doesn't let the person update their subscription unless both of the codes are available. Did I set it up wrong or something? Can someone maybe login and see what my plugins are doing that made this an issue? Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.