I am having a major issue with the wiki plugin. The main page www.meandroid.com/wiki shows up com

Ok well i asked a question about this an hour earlier but i might have not worded it correctly . I have installed the wiki plugin on my single site and this has been the problem since i installed it.

The individual wiki links work eg:http://www.meandroid.com/wiki/main-wiki/

However the issue is with the http://www.meandroid.com/wiki

This website is to host a minimum of 30 wikis and this is a very important urgent issue that i need to solve. ASAP.

Thanks guys i like the work you do here and the plugins you provide are absoultley amazing!