I am having few issues setting up ProSites. I am confused

Hello,

I am having few issues setting up ProSites. I am confused as which WPMU plugins to use to achieve what I am looking for.

Here is what I want to do:

I would like to allow users to register for a free trial and get a sub domain adress. Pro sites does that very nicely (wp-signup.php)

I want the free trial to allow them to use the highest level (Pro) for 7 days before downgrading them to the free level.

Here is the issue, my main website is website.com, when a user creates for example test.website.com, he has access not only to his store admin section but automatically to website.com ''s admin section. Have I missed a setting somewhere?

I also want to use the admin''s Easy Mode and force new registered users to use it. The idea is that when they upgrade to the next level, new menu options show in Easy Mode automatically. Can I set up Easy Mode this way depending on the subscription level?

Finally, how can I force new users to be Editors instead of Admins as I want them to have access only to the features and menus that I assign to them?

Please let me know if you need accees to my website

Thanks,
Amine