I am having issues with Lazy load and slider on my site

The lazy load on Smush works fine otherwise but it breaks my slider on the homepage when activated.

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hi Vapesocietysupply
    I hope you are doing well today!

Thanks for already granting access to us, I had a look at your site, I checked if there was any kind of conflicts between other Lazy Loads such as lazy load in Flatsome but there wasn't any effect.
    I also tried excluding the CSS classes of the images in the slider but without any action.

So, I'm afraid I was unable to find the cause of this issue on our Smush Lazy load.

The good news is that I was able to disable our lazy load and enable it on Flatsome plugin by going to Flatsome -> Advanced -> Lazy Load, and enabled "Lazy Load Banner and Section backgrounds" & "Lazy Load Images" and worked perfectly.
    - Screenshots :

So now you can use lazy load features on Flatsome instead of Smush pro Lazy Load.

But still, I will need to flag this to our SLS Team so that they can dig into this issue further for you so you can enjoy all Smush's features.

So, Could you please provide us with FTP/cPanel and WordPress credentials of your site, so that our Second Line Support Team can have a closer look at the issue? Also, could you please describe how we can replicate the issue on your site.

Please, DO NOT post any credentials here, as it's a public forum. You can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Mhamdi Youssef"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    or
    - cPanel credentials (login URL/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Hope this helps and thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Best regards,
    Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hi Vapesocietysupply

I hope you are doing well today!

Our Second Line Support (SLS) teams is already working on your issue, please do note that, if our SLS developers find it more complex, it will take more time for them to fix your issue,

I will keep you posted once we get further feedback regarding this asap.
    Have a nice day ahead.

Best regards,
    Youssef

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi there Vapesocietysupply !

So sorry for missing this! I have tried to replicate this on my test site by creating a slider but the slider worked fine with Smush Lazy load active. I then copied the page from your site and the theme settings and imported to my test site but unfortunately that isn't loading many things so I couldn't test properly. It is quite complex to test on your site as it is a live site especially since you already have an alternative solution. There is a similar case that our developers are working on, so we will keep you updated once we have results from there.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.