I am having issues with the batch create multi user

I am having issues with the batch create multi user addition function. Everything seems to be working for the most part except for the user role. It defaults to none and i have tried changing it in the .xls and .csv file but nothing seems to be working. Perhaps i am missing something really obvious but if i could get some help that would be great.

Thanks

  • Patrick
    • Support Monkey

    Hi there @jacky_comforty@comforty.com

    I hope you're well today!

    I just tested by adding 2 users with no blog and different user roles to a test multisite, with no issues.

    Both users were added to the main site with the roles I had set.

    Please try with the attached sample file that I used (there's only one user in it)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.