I am having issues with the following while setting up

Hello,

I am having issues with the following while setting up Events+

- The Google Map isn't showing up
- Cannot find the short code to include a list of upcoming events on homepage.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Sharon,

I fixed issue with maps by changing "Single Event template" to the Theme: 100% width template - as with the Avada using the Plugin:Calendar template resulted with conflicts.
    I also disabled one add-on for expiry events, as you can't have both of them enabled - there was alter about this conflict.

For upcoming events you can use this shortcode

[eab_archive]

you can set how many weeks ahead it should be showing like this

[eab_archive weeks="6"]

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Sharon Goodwin

I am really having a hard time with this plugin and after reading some support forums, I am seriously considering not using it.

I am currently using another events plugin that I really like, but am considering the switch so that it integrates more seamlessly with the Membership 2 Pro plugin, etc.

Issue 1: Event Formatting
    Take this event for example: http://shineinside.ca/index.php/events/2015/12/childrens-christmas-party-3/
    - Can the "Event Created By" feature be removed?
    - Can a space be automatically added under the before the date and location? It looks way too cramped and this needs to be easy to update without having to do too much formatting.
    - Why are images showing up under the google map?

Issue 2: Large Calendar
    Example: http://shineinside.ca/index.php/test/
    - Can the Month and Year be made larger?
    - Can "next month"/ "previous month" be added OR can the arrows be bigger/ a different colour?

• Rupok

Hi Sharon

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Issue 1: Event Formatting
    - Can the "Event Created By" feature be removed?
    - Yes. Can be removed with the following custom CSS Code:

#wpmudevevents-contentheader > div {
      display: none;
    }

- Can a space be automatically added under the before the date and location? It looks way too cramped and this needs to be easy to update without having to do too much formatting.
    - Yes. With the following custom CSS Code:

.wpmudevevents-date {
      margin-top: 20px;
      margin-bottom: 20px;
    }
    .wpmudevevents-location {
      margin-bottom: 10px;
      margin-top: 20px;
    }

- Why are images showing up under the google map?
    - I can see that too. Do you want not to display them there? Then you can easily do it with the following custom CSS Code:

.agm_panoramio_container {
      display: none;
    }

Issue 2:
    - Can the Month and Year be made larger?
    - Yes. You can make Month and Year larger with the following custom CSS Code:

.eab-shortcode_calendar-navigation-link.eab-cuw-calendar_date span {
      font-size: 20px;
    }

Change font size from 20px to any value you want.

- Can "next month"/ "previous month" be added OR can the arrows be bigger/ a different colour?
    - Adding text will require complex code but you can easily make the arrows bigger with a different color with the following custom CSS Code:

.eab-monthly_calendar.eab-shortcode_calendar-navigation-link.eab-navigation-prev.eab-time_unit-month {
      font-size: 50px;
    color: #d7d7d7;
    }
    .eab-monthly_calendar.eab-shortcode_calendar-navigation-link.eab-navigation-next.eab-time_unit-month {
    }
    .eab-monthly_calendar.eab-shortcode_calendar-navigation-link.eab-navigation-prev.eab-time_unit-year {
    }
    .eab-monthly_calendar.eab-shortcode_calendar-navigation-link.eab-navigation-next.eab-time_unit-year {
    }

Change font size from 50px to any value you want and color #d7d7d7 to any color code you want.

You can use "Simple Custom CSS" plugin for using these custom CSS Code. This plugin seems to have 200000+ active installs.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.