I am having mulitple problems with Events+, these are with booking an event, paying for an event, no

Hello, please can you help us?

We are having major problems with this plugin, so my questions are;

1. When someone tries to book an event they are forced to enter their Wordpress logins. How do I switch this off for someone who wants to book and pay for an event? We are not using the membership for the events booking, the events are open to the general pubic.
2. For some reason the events are only showing for the current month are we want them to show for the full year, how do I change that?
3. How do I integrate Facebook Events?
4. How do I allow people to login via Twitter or Facebook?

Please let me know if you need access to the website to help to resolve these issues.

• Kimberly

Hello there!

1. When someone tries to book an event they are forced to enter their Wordpress logins. How do I switch this off for someone who wants to book and pay for an event?

The plugin requires registration to take payment and reserve the spot.

2. For some reason the events are only showing for the current month are we want them to show for the full year, how do I change that?

this is the default display for the calendar. You can change this by selecting the Addon for Default to All Events (see image)

3. How do I integrate Facebook Events?

Another addon, see image

4. How do I allow people to login via Twitter or Facebook?

this is located at the top of the plugin settings :slight_smile:

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.