I am having problems with the Twitter and Facebook login of the chat.

Hi,

I am having problems with the Twitter and Facebook login of the chat. I entered the correct API and Secret. On clicking the FB Login or the Twitter login button I get the dialogue box but after logging in and accepting the app, the chat box does not open. It shows the same login options again.

You can check it out here: http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/campaigns/chat-test/

Thanks,
Anshul

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @anshultewari,
    I've taken a look here, and I suspect there may be a plugin or theme conflict, where something else is using the facebook API and overriding the chat settings.

Can you please test for a plugin and theme conflict? You can do this by switching to the default theme (TwentyThirteen) and deactivating all your plugins. After this, test the issue as see if anything is different. If it's working, try changing your theme back and testing again. If at this point it's broken, we know it's a theme conflict. If not, start reactivating your plugins and testing as you go along, once it stops working you'll be able to know which plugin is causing a conflict. Once a conflict is identified, we can look into a specific solution for it.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.