I am having problems with the form handler - It

I am having problems with the form handler - It automatically sends emails that are blank other than the 'sendermessage' field. How can I add the form fields to the body of the message? Is this all buried in main.js?

I have had multiple customers complain about this would love a fix!
Also, here are some other 'wish list' items I think are critical to any landing page being adopted:
1. Ability to define a subject line in the form settings, and not by editing theme files
2. Ability to send leads to multiple email address
3. Ability to add custom form fields

Thanks!

• Luís

Hi @joshua_camp,

I hope had been good today!

Unfortunately I can't reproduce your issue. I tried several times and all emails were sent correctly.

The Contact Form message is built in wp-content/themes/upfront/elements/upfront-contact-form/lib/contact_form.php.

You can check this file and custom the body of your message.

I think the features you suggested would be a great addition to project, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Meanwhile, you can use a plugin to add custom fields, i.e. Contact Form 7, and use it in your website.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.