I am having serious issues with comment+ not working

Hello

I am having serious issues with comment+ not working at all..
commenting form is broken and no idea what is going on. I have given support access. Please help me.

More details coming.

Regards
Plaban

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Plaban,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

It looks like you turned off all the options to comment with, which is why none of them showed up.

I have turned them all on now as seen in the screenshot so you can see them all. The Facebook and Twitter tabs just show relevant content from those networks, it doesn't show anything on the post I checked, likely because it hasn't found anything relevant yet.

Is that the issue you were experiencing? Also, the image behind the "comments" text would normally be the WP logo, but it looks like you've changed that with your own :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back here!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey there Plaban,

Hope you're having an awesome day!

> I want to translate comments+

The plugin is fully localized and includes the .po file, so you can translate it to whichever language you like using something like PoEdit :slight_smile:

We also have some translations that have already been finished/started: https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/wdcp

> wp comment option showing username > can I change it to nick name?

It will actually display the comment with the Nickname, as seen the my screenshot :slight_smile:

> not totally happy with looks.. how can I easily modify it?

There are a couple other built in styles you can check out, activate the "Custom Comments Template" add-on then scroll down to the bottom and try them both out. You can of course alter these to your liking via CSS :slight_smile:

If you need any assistance with the styling just let us know, perhaps we can help.

> I want to list most commented/discussed topics/posts.. how can I do it ?

You could try a plugin such as this one here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/

Hope this helps! let us know if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.