I am having some functionality issues with the Directory Plugin.

Can you help me out with getting this one plugin (directory plugin) to work. My domain name is http://www.therentalscout.com/business-directory

I would like these following functions:
1. Pagination to be located at the bottom and top page

2. Remove shadow from text (sign In and Sign up, and the top sentence "What can we find for you today"

3. Where do I find that text at? "What can we find for you today"
4. Change text/content on Sign In page

5. Change the field box on the sign up page. Its white and difficult to see

6. When I do a trial run with the sign up I cant log in to the admin page
7. How to remove the "Write a review" section

8. How to control/eliminate the right panel info on a business listing. It has info such as "Posted by, Average rating, reviews permalinks and if also shows if you logged on. I want it all removed.

9. How to control the font size on the "Sub Categories"

10. How the change the font for the text in the Header

I think these being solved in its simplistic form would be great. 

• aecnu

Greetings bencherryjr,

Thank you for bringing these items to our attention.

I have indeed visited the site in question and found the following:

The Directory plugin should be updated and some of this appears that it will need custom coding but if so I will bring it to your attention when I get to the specific item.

1. Pagination to be located at the bottom and top page

This option is located in the admin dashboard under Listings --> Settings --> General Tab --> Pagination Settings and you must have enough items to paginate for the page to show pagination.

2. Remove shadow from text (sign In and Sign up, and the top sentence "What can we find for you today"

After checking my test site again I cannot see where this shadow is coming from which it is not present http://directory.aecnuwpmu.us/ making me think this may be coming from the theme.

I cannot find the class class="dr_button signup_btn" nor class="dr_button signin_btn". Are these within your css?

3. Where do I find that text at? "What can we find for you today"

It is in the searchcontainer.php file line 4 located in the \directory\themes\default\components folder.

4. Change text/content on Sign In page

These items are located in the \directory\ui-front\general folder page-signin.php

5. Change the field box on the sign up page. Its white and difficult to see

Same as #4. above note the style-directory.css within and page-signup.php

6. When I do a trial run with the sign up I cant log in to the admin page

Are you using two completely different browsers, one for developing and one for testing? i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing?

7. How to remove the "Write a review" section

Turn Comments off either globally for future posts or individually for already created posts or as you see fit.

8. How to control/eliminate the right panel info on a business listing. It has info such as "Posted by, Average rating, reviews permalinks and if also shows if you logged on. I want it all removed.

By modifying the template-tags.php in the \directory\core folder.

9. How to control the font size on the "Sub Categories"

Same as #4. above note the style-directory.css

10. How the change the font for the text in the Header

Same as #4. above note the style-directory.css

That covers it.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.