I am having such a terrible time editing Panino theme

Every time I edit the stock stuff on this theme it gets all wonky. The social media icons went square wen I added an instagram icon to one of them; then all of a sudden it up and won't save my updates from upfront; and now it is showing letters instead of icons for social media; and every time i try to edit the stock text it won't let me backspace at a certain point.

Please help.

I keep wanting to really like Upfront, but no matter how much you guys update it, it always takes me hours to work with because of all these little quirks.

• Patrick

Hi there @Judah

I hope you're well today!

Sounds to me like you're having cache issues. Do you have any cache plugin active on your site? Does your host have any cache routine running on your server?

I just installed Panino on a test site and see the issue with the buttons going square. That's a bug indeed. But it can be fixed by clicking the gear icon for each element, then click Edit Preset in the modal. Finally, down at the bottom of the modal, click CSS Styles and be sure u-button-social is selected (see screenshot).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.